Located in central West Palm Beach, Lakeside Health Center is close to the city’s many tourist activities. Home to many golf courses, West Palm Beach boasts shopping and outdoor activities as well. For local attractions, we suggest:
- CityPlace is a family-friendly shopping and activities destination with more than 80 stores, restaurants and entertainment venues in an open-air, Mediterranean-style space.
- The Flagler Museum is the former winter retreat for Henry Flagler, co-founder of Standard Oil Co. The museum features the ornate 75 room house covered in white marble, touring exhibits and Mr. Flagler’s private railcar.
- Lion Country Safari is Florida’s only drive-through safari park, featuring more than 900 animals.
- Named one of 2013’s 20 most iconic streets in America by 10Best.com, a division of USA Today, Worth Avenue features numerous designer stores and restaurants.
- Discover Palm Beach County offers a listing of golf-related activities in the West Palm Beach area.